When You Trip Or Slip And Get Hurt
Most of us slip or trip at some time or another, and it’s no big deal. However, there are times when slipping or tripping causes serious injury. If you or someone you care about was hurt due to a fall, it’s a good idea to check in with a personal injury attorney. You may be pleasantly surprised to find out that you have recourse.
Papcsy Janosov Roche is an established and proven Connecticut personal injury firm. We understand the process and the system and can let you know straight away whether you have a case, the steps to take and what it’s likely worth. Call 877-835-4983 and speak with a member of our team. We will evaluate your case for free. If we take your case, you pay nothing unless we win a settlement or verdict on your behalf.
Types Of Slip-And-Fall Or Trip-And-Fall Cases We Take
The best way to find out whether you have a case is to call us and talk about it. As experienced personal injury trial attorneys, we understand exactly what to do to pursue an injury case. Here are the typical types of cases we take:
- Tripping and falling over something that is blocking the walkway, which can be on a sidewalk, in a store aisle, at your workplace or at a hospital
- Tripping over something protruding from the floor or walking area, such as a damaged curb, an unmarked parking block or, in a store or restaurant, an unsecured rug
- Stepping and falling into a pothole or deep crack in a sidewalk or flooring
- Slipping and falling on wet or slick surfaces. This can happen when a floor has been mopped but there are no signs indicating that it is wet or when liquid has pooled on the floor of an establishment such as a grocery store. This type of fall can also happen if it is raining or snowing outside and a public indoor space does not maintain dry floors.
- Losing footing and falling due to faulty or loose handrails on a stairway
Slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls can cause painful and debilitating injuries, such as broken wrists, torn ligaments, broken hips and even concussions. It is always a good idea to get checked out after you fall, especially if you hit your head. The injury and damage of a concussion is not always immediately apparent.
Tell Us What Happened. We Will Tell You How We Can Help.
You may be embarrassed or feel that you are clumsy or that it’s your fault that you fell and got hurt. But the entire reason places are required to have insurance is for exactly these instances. You may be surprised to find out what types of compensation are available to you. Call 877-835-4983 and speak with a member of our team. We will evaluate your case for free and tell you if and how we can help. You can also send us a quick summary of what happened to you, and we will get in touch with you.
We serve the following Fairfield County, Connecticut, locations:
Stamford, Norwalk, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Danbury, Westport, Norwalk, Darien, Redding, Weston, Ridgefield, New Canaan, Newtown and New Haven